Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who Am I?

People are judgmental....I don't know why I feel such emotions towards them then. Well apart from this, I know they hated me so much, some even drag me down round my face. I felt helpless sometimes but I always think I have to show them what I really got.......

I know I am good in such a way that people are jealous of what I have soared, what I have achieved. I got many achievements and even don't hesitate to accept defeat. I love my family and never ever in my whole life that I thought to leave them.



See what i looked like at that picture above. A face that have already felt great in life, hurdled challenges that caused some dreams to be stopped. Beyond that, I managed to see you eye to eye. Now look at it intently...Reflect on your own and now I am giving you permission to judge me basing on the picture.

I missed a lot of chances, big chances that will surely have had given me rights to be proud of what I got but then I am still not on the finish line, I knew it! I am satisfied but not yet gratified....And only I can do then is to gain friends and have links with them..With them, aside from my family I know that I made them happy and made me happy in return also.

I am who I am! No matter what people say whoever I am, That what I am not......and I always put it on my head of what one of the presidents of America had said  "The only thing to fear is fear itself."..So as long as I don't fear 'fear', I need not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment