Saturday, January 22, 2011

3rd Balingasag's Oratorical Contest

I am happy of the result of this year's oratorical contest.I somehow remembered that winning moment i have when I won the same competition 3 years ago... There are six contestants from different schools namely St. Rita's College, San Isidro National High School, Misamis Oriental National High School, St. Peter's College, Misamis Oriental Institute of Science and Technology and Rosario National High School.The Contestants were all deserving yet there would always be hailed as a winner.
I look forward for two contestants. One from St. Rita's College in the name of Carl Owen Saison and from San Isidro National High School who is April Jean Daguimol, my sister. I knew that they will vie for the grand prize.I both have witnessed there practices and i had even trained my sister partly aside from her coach Mrs. Nina Zaballero. They are both in their best performance that time and had done great for their age. Carl is a third year student and April is a second year student. Young for their age, they had proved that they can make it(*sorry for the flaws of this piece because im on the hurry doing this).
Carl won and April on the second place. I'm quite disappointed that my sister was just a point behind the winner But still happy that I know that we are talented individuals. We never settle for the less. We are aiming high,aiming for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment